For Undergraduate Course:
- Admission to the Kamil-e-Tib wa Jarahat (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery) course is open to students who have passed Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent examination with 50% aggregate marks physics, chemistry and biology.
- Student should be 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of application. Date of birth as recorded in 10th standard passing certificate will be considered.
- Admission is subject to verification of the original certificates /documents at the College, and the approval of the same by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Begaluru.
|Undergraduate Courses Offered||Duration||Intake (Seats)|
|B.U.M.S. (Kamil-e-Tib-wa –Jarahat)||4 ½ years +1 year (Internship)||60|
List of UG students admitted, merit-wise, course-wise for the current and previous year. Click Here
SELECTION FOR ADMISSION:
- The selection of candidate will be from common entrance Test (C.E.T), Karnataka or through management quota.
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 i-e PUC-II Sci. /Intermediate /HSC Examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology must have obtained minimum marks of 50%.
- The decision of the selection committee shall be final.
For Admission following Documents are required to be submitted
- T.C/L.C from institution last attended.
- Proof of date of birth certificate.
- Marks card PUC II or 10+2 or Intermediate.
- Eligible in NEET.
- Migration certificate for other state candidates.
- Eligibility certificate for other state candidates.
- Aadhar card / Pancard.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- Preparing students in both Unani and Allopathic system of medicine. system of medicine.
- Providing the people of Bijapur a reliable hospital where appropriate and effective medicine at affordable costs are available.
- Starting a research centre for promoting Unani system.