This cell provides counseling to the students suffering from learning disability, emotional problems necessary guidance and coaching to the student regarding placement.
- E-Attendance System, through Biometric Attendance. Basic Academic Monitoring System (BAMS) formulated by the parent association and implemented in the college for ensuring quality education.
- Mentorship programme is in action
- CC TV surveillance in use.
- Remedial classes are held for students having backlog subject.
Career Opportunities / Placement:
- After completing the course the candidate can setup their own Hospital or clinic.
- They can work as a RMO, MO in Primary Health centre, Hospital superintendent.
- They can work private Hospitals or Govt. Hospitals.
- They can work in academics as well as in clinical departments of Medical colleges.
- They can continue their education in PG and Ph D.