SELECTION FOR ADMISSION IN MD/MS:
- The selection of admission under management quota will be made on merit basis.
- Admission will be valid for the year in which the candidate is selected.
- The decision of the selection committee shall be final.
|Postgraduate Courses Offered||Duration||Intake (Seats)|
|MD (Molajath)||3 years||4|
|MS (Amraze Niswan-o-qabala)||3 years||3|
List of PG students admitted, merit-wise, course-wise for the current and previous year. CLICK HERE
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION IN MD/MS:
For admission the following documents are required to be submitted.
- TC/LC from the institution last attended.
- Character certificate issued by authorized officials.
- Proof of Date of birth certificate.
- Marks card of SSLC & PUC II or 10+2 or intermediate examination.
- B.U.M.S. marks cards (All years).
- Eligible in AIPGET.
- Internship training certificate / Provisional degree certificate.
- Degree certificate.
- Registration certificate.
- Migration certificate for the other state candidates.
- Eligibility certificate for other state.
- Aadhar card / Pan card.
Financial aid provided to a Scholar, based on academic merit is as follows:
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship (Central Govt. Scheme)
- Karnataka State Wakf Foundation for Women.
- Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation.
- Maulana Azad Education Foundation for Girls Students.