SELECTION FOR ADMISSION:
- The selection of candidate will be from common entrance Test (C.E.T), Karnataka or through management quota.
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 i-e PUC-II Sci. /Intermediate /HSC Examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology must have obtained minimum marks of 50%.
- The decision of the selection committee shall be final.
For Admission following Documents are required to be submitted
- T.C/L.C from institution last attended.
- Proof of date of birth certificate.
- Marks card PUC II or 10+2 or Intermediate.
- Migration certificate for other state candidates.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- Preparing students in both Unani and Allopathic system of medicine. system of medicine.
- Providing the people of Bijapur a reliable hospital where appropriate and effective medicine at affordable costs are available.
- Starting a research centre for promoting Unani system. Especially for chronic diseases.