RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE COLLEGE:
Students are expected to maintain absolute discipline in their conduct during the entire period they spend in the institution. Failure to observe absolute discipline will invite appropriate disciplinary action. Any act of misconduct committed by a student shall be an act of violation of discipline, which will make a student able to be penalized.
- Disruption of teaching, study, examination and administrative work.
- Damaging or defacing college property, of the managing committee or of the members of the College or any other property, inside or outside the college premises.
- Engaging in any attempt at wrongful confinement of staff and other members of the institute.
- Use of abusive and derogatory slogans and/ or use of intimidating language and causing incitement to hatred and violence or any such act with intent to the same.
- Eve teasing, or showing disrespectful behavior to women or girl students.
- Committing forgery, tempering with or misuse of the college documents or record and Identity cards, etc.
- Tearing of pages, defacing, burning or in any way destroying books of library.
- Furnishing false certificates or false information to any office of the college.
- Consuming tobacco, Smoking or possessing alcoholic drinks, dangerous drugs or other in toxicants in the college premises.
- Possessing or using any weapon, explosive & fire arms in the college premises.
- No society or Union can be formed or invited to adorn a meeting without prior permission of the Principal in writing.
- Students remaining absent for 10 days continuously shall be debarred from the college, and shall not be permitted appear for any examination.
- Absence from the classes without prior permission is not allowed.
PENALTIES: The following penalties or fines on students can be imposed by the principal.
- Written warning and intimation to the guardians.
- Recovery of loss caused to the college property.
- Disqualifying from further studies.
- Debarring from examination.
- Hinder from participation in sports and other such activities.
- Removal from the college.
RAGGING: Ragging in any form is punishable offence and strictly prohibited under penal code under section 116 of the Karnataka Education Act, 1983, Karnataka Act No1 of 1995. Every Guardian along with the candidates is to submit an undertaking in this regard at the time of admission that their ward shall not involve in ragging in any form.
As per gazette notification of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, an anti-ragging committee is formed with following members
|Name of the Staff
|Dr.Mohd Aqil Quadri
|Dr. Nuzhat Patel
|Dr.Tasmiya Kausar Indikar
|Dr.Syed Abdur Rub Azam
|Dr.Nikhat Kousar Inamdar
|Police Sub Inspector Gandhi chowk,Police Station Bijapur